Every now and then Mams Music Gallery introduce the music producers to its readers and in this edition of Know The Producer we bring you amapiano producer Makzen DJ.
Producing is one of the most important elements of making music, so does a producer. Producing music takes a lot of creativity and time, hence the producer is an important element of making music.
In this section of Know The Producer, we bring you amapiano maker Makzen DJ.
1. Real Name and Surname?
Kgaogelo Grandy Mashishi
2. How would you describe yourself?
I am an artist who aims big in the industry. An artist who want to express his own music to the upcoming youth.
3. What and who influenced you to make music?
My Dad Influenced Me to produce music
4. When did you start making music?
I started music in 2011 when I was 11 years old.
5. Are you producing full time or part time?
6. Top ten artists you have worked with?
I don’t really feature many artists but so far I worked with Soulistic Clem, Dj The Ponkos, Max Rax, Sphiwe NYC & Team Monate.
7. Best three songs you did and why?
Cross Over Ocean, Mamelodi Kuhambani and 60 Seconds Gone. Because I wanted to mix amapiano with strings and create my new style.
8. Your top five producers?
Dj Tira, Prince Kaybe, Kabza De Small, TNS and Dj Vitoto.
9. One word to describe your work?